Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Calendar Gallery Gallery Gallery Gallery Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
22/04/2018, 02:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

07/02/2018, 03:10 PM Chalice - Hey can someone pls help me find Norton...he's lost!
23/01/2018, 10:25 PM BoHiCa - sometimes lol
15/01/2018, 09:50 PM Darkkalen - This thing on?
08/12/2017, 08:42 PM Deadalus - FUCK FUCK FUCK
07/12/2017, 05:57 PM BoHiCa - Well that didnt work lol sorry for interruptions. but if we can move to the new version it will fix 
05/12/2017, 11:20 PM BoHiCa - I wouldn't do that, I have and broke shit....
05/12/2017, 04:40 PM Syklone - Testing test test
27/11/2017, 07:08 PM BoHiCa -I see you Ep Wink

23/11/2017, 09:19 PM Darkkalen -Yay!
23/11/2017, 07:57 AM BoHiCa -Happy Birthdya MrMagic !! Hope you like your present Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW RECRUIT APPLICATION & INFO  (Read 840 times)
Alucard
Clan Vice-Captain

I See You!!!

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 05/05/2016, 08:24 PM »

Who is Death Inc?

We strongly suggest you read the ABOUT section of our site in order to acquaint yourself with us.  We have a clearly defined SOCIAL & COMPETITIVE SIDE, we like to keep these seperate so if you are interested in competitive gameplay be sure to read the competitive section in that area.

Recruitment Procedure

1. Sign up to our Forums.  

2. Complete the New Trial Member Application Form. You must be logged into the forums in order to view the form.

3. Wait for your application to be accepted. You will be notified of this via a Private Message on the forums.

4. Wear your =]DI[t tags once you are notified of your trial starting. You must wear these tags in all applicable games during your trial.

5. Setup TeamSpeak 3.0. You must have a working microphone and have TeamSpeak 3.0 running in order to become a member. You can download Teamspeak from the previous link.

6. If you have met these requirements, after 2 weeks your trial will be complete and you will be a full member. You will be notified of passing your trial via a Private Message on the forums. You may now wear the full =]DI[= Member tags and may request a Forum Signature.

The purpose of this trial period is to ascertain your level of commitment to the Clan, and also prevent immature and unreliable players from becoming members.

During your Trial Period, your in-game performance and behaviour, your general interactions with other members, and your overall level of commitment to the clan will be monitored by the Clan Staff.

We expect that our new members will:
  • Treat other members and clan staff with respect
  • Participate in game with us, and be signed in to TeamSpeak whilst in game
  • Behave in a manner that does not reflect poorly on Death Inc to other players (such as abusing other players, or cheating/exploiting)
  • Actively participate in our online forums and community
  • Be reliable; will attend any games or events that they have signed up for
  • Follow captain/staff instructions, including wearing correct clan tags

The Trial Period is an unobtrusive process, and is transparent to the Trial Member. However, if you do not meet the above requirements, and you arent active on Teamspeak, you are unlikely to pass your trial. Death Inc is as much about the community as it is about the games; you are expected to participate in both in order to become a full member.

If you fail to meet your obligations during your trial period you may be asked to either undertake an extended trial, re-apply for a new trial or simply rejected. Extension or failure of your trial is rare unless justified by exceptional circumstances.

Cheating, hacking or other malicious actions are grounds for failure of your trial and even expulsion from the clan for full members.

If you have any queries about the above please feel free to contact one of the clan Captains or Staff via Private Message on these forums or TeamSpeak.

The New Member Requirements are explained in more detail in the New Recuit Information Topic.

Members are also invited to contribute to our FaceBook page and join our Steam group in order to connect with other members of the clan.

Sound good?  Well we hope you take the time to Trial with us, and wish you the very best of luck!
« Last Edit: 05/05/2016, 08:28 PM by Alucard » Logged

Alucard
Clan Vice-Captain

I See You!!!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 05/05/2016, 08:28 PM »

Step 1: Download Teamspeak 3 Here

Step 2: Once installed:
             i. Connections> Connect
             ii. Fill the details out as below:

NEW TeamSpeak Server Address:
ts3.deathinc.com.au:10012
Password: spooge
If unable to connect use: 27.50.71.250:10012

Step 3: Ask a current member with the necessary permissions to register your account.
                    Look for members with the following icons on the right hand side of their name:

You are now registered to the Death Inc. Teamspeak server

Additional Info:

Add the Death Inc server as a bookmark:
« Last Edit: 05/05/2016, 08:32 PM by Alucard » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc