Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Calendar Gallery Gallery Gallery Gallery Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
23/09/2018, 12:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

14/07/2018, 07:20 PM BoHiCa - ouch
03/07/2018, 10:01 AM Syklone - Poke
07/02/2018, 03:10 PM Chalice - Hey can someone pls help me find Norton...he's lost!
23/01/2018, 10:25 PM BoHiCa - sometimes lol
15/01/2018, 09:50 PM Darkkalen - This thing on?
08/12/2017, 08:42 PM Deadalus - FUCK FUCK FUCK
07/12/2017, 05:57 PM BoHiCa - Well that didnt work lol sorry for interruptions. but if we can move to the new version it will fix 
05/12/2017, 11:20 PM BoHiCa - I wouldn't do that, I have and broke shit....
05/12/2017, 04:40 PM Syklone - Testing test test
27/11/2017, 07:08 PM BoHiCa -I see you Ep Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you park in residential visitors parking to avoid paying?  (Read 18296 times)
Dex
AWARD: BitchSlapper Extraordinaire (18 Sep 10)
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 13/08/2013, 05:22 PM »

Seeing as Bageled loves his parking questions, especially when it comes to taking old people spots I thought I'd ask a question:

Do you park in residential visitors parking to avoid paying for all day parking when at work?

I've started parking at my friends girlfriends place, in the visitors parking and walking the 10 minutes to work to avoid paying the $9 all day parking costs.
It was going pretty well for the past couple of weeks until today.

I ran into my friend (his girlfriend lives at this place) as I was getting back to my car, and we noticed some guy putting a note under his windscreen. Getting closer, we saw he had parked my friend in, gotten out of the car and walked around to the other parking spot and started yelling at this guy about parking in visitors parking when he didnt live there and wasnt a visitor.

When he noticed us checking out the note, which said something along the lines of "You don't fucking live here, don't fucking park here you tightass cunt - (signed with his address)"

He then came over and started yelling at us, basically begging for a fight, and said he wouldnt move his car, but my friend could drive over the curb and drive off, but "if you hit my car, you're fucking done". He then said that if we ever parked there again he would get a tow truck, tow the car out into the bush and burn it.

What would you do in that situation? Obviously I'm far too skinny to fight the guy.

CordlezToaster

"The CordlezToaster Will Chase YOU!"

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 13/08/2013, 05:26 PM »

Record it and post it on youtube.

Dex
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 13/08/2013, 05:27 PM »

I wish I had thought of recording it. The guy honestly believed he was well within his rights (and I'm willing to concede the point that non visitors should not be parking there) but it was a very bogan reaction.

Deadalus

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 13/08/2013, 06:05 PM »

Some people just have a right fucked attitude and serious lack of respect. I was in a situation similar to that with my neighbor long story short though, i tried to be civilized but the cunt wouldn't back down (typical bogan trash) so i just beat the snot out of him... never heard a word from the cunt again! to fix a bogan problem beat the living cunt out of them its never failed me! if u have the problem of being a weedy little white guy there's no shame in using a weapon Wink thats why they were invented Cheesy
« Last Edit: 13/08/2013, 06:18 PM by Eviscerator7 » Logged
Syklone
AWARD: THE AI-FONDLER (27 Nov 2010)
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 13/08/2013, 06:20 PM »

I read girlfriend in that and got excited for Dex. Then I re read the post and came to, it was not what I thought.

But I have been in this situation and can only tell from my experience in BNE. I lived in an area that was close to public transport but did not have enough parks for cars, the outcome was some people would park in the visitors parks in my complex and then jump on PT and go to work thus saving themselves some dollars on the parking fees.

As I lived in a gated community at the time, I enquired as to what the rules are, and as it turns out, the visitor car park was on the gated communities land, thus if you car did not belong to the any of the occupants in the gated community in any way, would be towed after a warning issued to the driver.

Also, if you read the tenancy fine print, the visitor car park should have a rule, covenant or some legal disclaimer stating that the visitor parking is for visitors to the complex and any violation can be reflected on the tenants if they are involved in the offending vehicle or will be towed at the owners expense if unre3lated to the community. There should normally be a placard some where stating these rules at the front of the visitors car park, or if there is a grounds keeper / body corp member / property manager who lives on site, they will issue the rules.

Overall, don't do it unless you want to wreck your friends rental agreement or body corp standings or play chance and see how long till your car gets its wheels knifed or worse towed.

HOWEVER - there is a plus, you can ask the body corp or some one who is maintaining the complex if you could have a park. Outcome would be they say yes, you get it in writing so you can tell others to go fuck off and you keep parking for free, and knowing that the owerns / manager of the complex are aware of your car and will watch over it.

Food for thought.

This space for rent.
Syklone
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 13/08/2013, 06:23 PM »

Lastly - why is this in funnies media and spam ?

This space for rent.
Dex
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 13/08/2013, 06:37 PM »

"spam" I did not think it required a general chat section.

ALso worth mentioning, the place where my friend parked had no signage, or anything that identified it as visitors parking. Therefore, if it is owned by the complex, they should put signage up if they dont want people parking there, considering it is just bays on the side of the road...

cowcar

naf once tried to moleste me

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #7 on: 13/08/2013, 08:02 PM »

Lastly - why is this in funnies media and spam ?
because Dex doesnt know how to read signs clearly. If there are no signs indicating that these are indeed visitors car parks, then how do you know Dex that they are in fact visitor car parks? Huh? Huh? yeah thats right, lawyered you.....

To resolve the situation however, i would have bought a large back of sliced cheese, and written a message in it one letter at time and then placed it on your windscreen. That way you would certainly get the message, as well as a delicious snack.

BoHiCa
Clan Vice-Captain

This is my cup of care \_/ oh look its empty!

WWW Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #8 on: 13/08/2013, 08:26 PM »

typical white collared workers!!!!
government paid position, and you can afford $9.00 a day
buy a fucking bike

Miss ya DEX (liberal front bench candidate 2013)

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!
Budh
« Reply #9 on: 13/08/2013, 08:41 PM »

Sorry can't comment here as live in a town were i can park where ever the fuck i like for FREE but i must say that for the past 2 weeks we have been parking in a bus zone for work and nothing has been said yet and we only had to make room for a funeral which i can understand as its at a Cathlic school
Mone
Veteran Member

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #10 on: 13/08/2013, 08:55 PM »

considering it is just bays on the side of the road...

Dex is it in the building complex or on the side of the road? Place a link to google maps and we can give an opinion. If it is a public car park on the side of the road tell him to piss off, if he continues to be a prick call the police and say a guy is holding you against your will by parking you in and is threatening you.  They should come and sort it out.  If they don't come to the first suggested call simply stab the prick, then call the police again and tell them it is all okay now that you have stabbed the guy and they don't need to come because it is all sorted, as you have moved his car after taking his keys from his cold hands Smiley They may however ask you to stay and they will come this time, tell them to fuck off and that they should have come the first time you called, also try to add some swearing and Pig type comments that will help build re-pore with the police and should help smooth the situation over when they do arrive.

Hope this has helped Dex and be sure to let me know when visiting hours are so I can visit, PS this will help the girlfriend situation as I am sure Bubba will oblige with your urges for cock. Wink

cryptochild4

I am a very large potato

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #11 on: 14/08/2013, 05:24 AM »

Well, if i lived in a complex like that and saw some cheap wanker parking there for free despite having a job and all that, i would do several things in stages.
Stage one, monitor the vehicle for a week to make sure they were there everyday.
stage 2, tape some plastic shopping bags to their exhausts before the muffler, so as the exhaust heats up it melts the plastic releasing smoke and stinking out their whole car and also slowly causing them cancer.
stage 3, jam potatoes or other items up their exhaust pipes. if they continued after to park there.
stage 4, fill their wheel hubs with fish and prawn heads.
stage 5, leave a note advising them not to park there.
stage 6, break into their car, run a wire from the starting coil to their seat, so as they sit down and turn the key they get a violent electric shock.
stage 7, rip the valve stems out of their tyres.
stage 8, scratch the fuck out of their car.
stage 9, fire bomb it.

so my advice is pony up and pay for fucking parking like everyone else does. hence part of the reason i ride a motorbike, so i can park in the middle of the city for either free or $8 a day

bageled
Veteran Member

Consoles are the future

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #12 on: 14/08/2013, 11:39 AM »

Crypto makes a good point. You are very much at a disadvantage if this guys decides to get vigilante on you.
Probably time to park elsewhere.

Epsoma

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #13 on: 14/08/2013, 01:47 PM »

Ill tell you what I would do... Get some pounds on and get cut. Next time he comes up to you make sure you have a goat to release on his ugly ass. If the goat fails, grab his collar, lift him up and drive his mother fucking ass into the ground. And if that fails. Call chal and get him to give the guy one from behind. That should do the trick. After all this. Get that fully automatic gatling shotgun (Its a real thing. I saw it on tv.) thats attached to the roof of you're car and give tear his car apart. That should do it.

Syklone
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #14 on: 14/08/2013, 02:01 PM »

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0g9uLzraras?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This space for rent.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc