Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
28/03/2024, 05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

22/06/2023, 10:15 AM Syklone - ..... hi
18/02/2023, 07:10 PM Damithttps://discord.gg/fYqDFYx
18/02/2023, 07:09 PM Damit - join us on Discord https://discord.com/inv... ite/fYqDFYx
29/11/2022, 12:19 PM BoHiCa - YESSSSSS
26/10/2022, 04:27 PM Victor9-5 - yooooooooooooo!
21/05/2021, 06:19 AM DonutKing - First post
28/08/2020, 08:39 AM Damit - its because we are all on discord now mrx
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Its a bit dead round here
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Anybody playing COD 
26/03/2020, 10:52 AM Epsoma - Hey Team. Locked down in self isolation. Hope you all are good.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Chalice i need you as a mentor. (not for cooking)  (Read 6762 times)
CordlezToaster

"The CordlezToaster Will Chase YOU!"

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 02/06/2014, 09:40 AM »

Dear Chalice

Of recent i have gone through a tough period of my life having to end a 14 year relationship, without having to go into too much detail its one of the best decisions i've made.

Moving forward.
I'd spent a bit of time getting over the void and making myself feel more confident.
I’ve done a few things along the way like getting a Mountain Bike.

I'm at a point now where I’m done with pubs and clubs, meeting girls there was very interesting and somewhat pointless, majority failed to spell restaurant and quite often failed to carry the conversation.

I feel i'm ready to venture out into the big wide world of online dating or hookups or whatever you want to call it.
So doing my research i've come across tinder and well it seems quite simple if you like the look of the person you hit like, if not well you hit the cross. So far i've managed to engage in some very basic form of conversation with a few lucky ladies.

I'm a little stuck and i'm hoping you can guide/mentor in ways to chat to women.
This picture best displays where i'm stuck.

As you can tell i initiated the chat (im blue).

Looking forward to your help.

Regards

Toaster
« Last Edit: 02/06/2014, 11:50 AM by CordlezToaster » Logged

Z00111111
Legacy Veteran

P.S. I'm Ceiling Cat

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 02/06/2014, 11:04 AM »

I'm already seeing one of your problems. It's not even 10am and you've already used a third of your battery. If there's one thing I know about women, it's that they like it best when the batteries are fresh.

Jakes2142
Veteran Member

Arc Angel

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 02/06/2014, 11:26 AM »

I'm already seeing one of your problems. It's not even 10am and you've already used a third of your battery. If there's one thing I know about women, it's that they like it best when the batteries are fresh.

Lol

I need mana like a whore.
Sillen
Veteran Member

say cheese

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 02/06/2014, 12:59 PM »

Nominate Zoo for reply of the week. Kinda on topic but totally useless :-)

YosimeteSam
« Reply #4 on: 02/06/2014, 01:20 PM »

Bah, try Plenty of fish! Tinder is fucked and so shit of self pouting ,instagram wanna be models who don't put out cause their too fucking busy taking selfies! Pfft.....
CordlezToaster

"The CordlezToaster Will Chase YOU!"

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 02/06/2014, 01:46 PM »

Bah, try Plenty of fish! Tinder is fucked and so shit of self pouting ,instagram wanna be models who don't put out cause their too fucking busy taking selfies! Pfft.....

I'd be reluctant to take advice from a guy with one testicle Kiss

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 02/06/2014, 03:35 PM »

Well Cordz...i'm glad you asked!

Tindr and Plenty of Fish are great if you want to just have casual hook ups, some are even REAL females when you get their gear off!!!

RSVP will land you a professional woman and a potential long term relationship after a few hit and misses...but that is beside the point

The point is, not just your communication skills need to be at their finest form..but you also need to stand out in your profile pic....and that profile pic needs be a fuking statement of intent!

Examples:

LOOKING  FOR LOVE:

This

NOT this

STRONG MANLY TYPE

This

Not This

QUIET INTELLIGENT TYPE

This

Not This

Now for examples of correct texting!

First of all...dont be afraid to hit up girls you know that have boyfriends as this example demonstrates!

CORRECT

INCORRECT

Now...the key to online dating is to show interest but not be too keen, dont stress if they dont get back to you within a day...conversely be worried if they get back to you within 2 seconds becaus ethat means this chick has nothing better to do than stare at the fucking screen going "WHERE IS HIS TEXT!!!!!!"  ...and that equals a psycho....or your perfect woman, depends on how you view it really...what I do know is she will probaby fuck you like a titan, and thats great..but is she a keeper..hmm, I dont think so!

Happy to be your guide that is the modern day vagina, it is a strange and wonderful world now...be warned they are ALOT more forward than 14 years ago my friend, if they like you they WILL tell you what they want!

« Last Edit: 02/06/2014, 03:52 PM by Chalice » Logged

Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?
Alucard
Clan Vice-Captain

I See You!!!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #7 on: 02/06/2014, 03:42 PM »

honestly i am surprised you have not ventured into plenty of fish, eharmony, RSVP, Vine (i think that is one) and snapchat (i dont know how but i have seen it happen)

you should not limit your self to just one dating site, you should be on at lease 3 sites. And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou sigh up to one. Then shalt thou sigh up for another two, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt sign up, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Profile towards thy foe(women), who, being naughty in My sight, shall be exposed to CordlezToaster.

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #8 on: 02/06/2014, 03:53 PM »

p.s. are you in Brisbane?   My Michelle may have a friend lol Wink

YosimeteSam
« Reply #9 on: 02/06/2014, 04:58 PM »

I'd be reluctant to take advice from a guy with one testicle Kiss

Better one than none like you and a set of hairy flaps!
Number One
Recruiting Officer

I’m only here to drink beer and fuck fat chicks

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #10 on: 02/06/2014, 05:25 PM »

I found mine by just following here home, sure she put up a fight at first, but they develop this lovely Stockholm syndrome after a while.. got me a keeper i did.

before I die I’m gonna suck a dick, and if I like it…Fuck me I’m gonna be pissed off
Garby

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #11 on: 02/06/2014, 06:11 PM »

just remember to drag them by the hair and not the legs or they fill up with sand
cowcar

naf once tried to moleste me

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #12 on: 02/06/2014, 07:42 PM »

I met mine at the park. It was love at first sight, sparks flew, and we had sex right there and then...... god I love my new taser...

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #13 on: 03/06/2014, 02:20 PM »

HAHAHAHAHHA

I fukin love the responses after mine + 1 to all lol!!!!!

bageled
Veteran Member

Consoles are the future

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #14 on: 03/06/2014, 02:27 PM »

Anglo, a woman who is a flight risk if you let her out of the basement isn't a keeper, she's a fritzl

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc