Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19/04/2024, 11:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

22/06/2023, 10:15 AM Syklone - ..... hi
18/02/2023, 07:10 PM Damithttps://discord.gg/fYqDFYx
18/02/2023, 07:09 PM Damit - join us on Discord https://discord.com/inv... ite/fYqDFYx
29/11/2022, 12:19 PM BoHiCa - YESSSSSS
26/10/2022, 04:27 PM Victor9-5 - yooooooooooooo!
21/05/2021, 06:19 AM DonutKing - First post
28/08/2020, 08:39 AM Damit - its because we are all on discord now mrx
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Its a bit dead round here
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Anybody playing COD 
26/03/2020, 10:52 AM Epsoma - Hey Team. Locked down in self isolation. Hope you all are good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Planetside 2  (Read 3302 times)
butcherbiird

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 24/10/2013, 06:46 AM »

For those of you who have been wondering where the frag I have been these past months it has been a combination of PS2 and Uni work. Now that Uni has slowed down to a plodding pace I have lots of free time again and a good portion of it will be spent playing Planetside 2.

There have been some interesting events lately where the larger TR outfits operating on Briggs have started to hemorrhage players as the leaders of said outfits have started to let their egos take over their common sense. Because of this I predict that now would be a perfect time for a few dedicated players from an established outfit/clan to recruit these disenfranchised players and give them a home.

I would like to propose a recruitment drive during this advantageous time to swell the ranks and to do this I will need a few other DI members to log in and run some public squads/platoons during the peak hours. I have a BR 63 character, I have access to all the toys, and know my way around the game very well. I am certain that once people experience what we here at DI have to offer that they will want to become members because I believe this is the best damn community in Australia.

So, who's in?        

mandatory05

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 24/10/2013, 08:09 AM »

For those of you who have been wondering where the frag I have been these past months it has been a combination of PS2 and Uni work. Now that Uni has slowed down to a plodding pace I have lots of free time again and a good portion of it will be spent playing Planetside 2.

There have been some interesting events lately where the larger TR outfits operating on Briggs have started to hemorrhage players as the leaders of said outfits have started to let their egos take over their common sense. Because of this I predict that now would be a perfect time for a few dedicated players from an established outfit/clan to recruit these disenfranchised players and give them a home.

I would like to propose a recruitment drive during this advantageous time to swell the ranks and to do this I will need a few other DI members to log in and run some public squads/platoons during the peak hours. I have a BR 63 character, I have access to all the toys, and know my way around the game very well. I am certain that once people experience what we here at DI have to offer that they will want to become members because I believe this is the best damn community in Australia.

So, who's in?       

Good idea, I would like to be involved when uni exams are out the way Smiley

Splints: "Mandy is a girls name"

Psych0Kyller
Clan Captain

I will find you......and I will kill you

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 24/10/2013, 08:15 AM »

Yeah sounds like it would be interesting.

Only the dead have seen the end of war but when im through, the afterlife is gonna get a lot more crowded
Wtalent

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 24/10/2013, 09:10 AM »

I love PS2, pretty much all i play right now.

Never before this game, had i understood nationalism. Because fuck those filthy Eggplants and god damn smurfs!

Nice to see TR dominating so flawlessly that NC and Vanu have to team up just to win an alert.

butcherbiird

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 24/10/2013, 09:32 AM »

I may need some help with my forum details. I go by the name butcherbiird in Planetside 2 and would like my name here to be changed to that as it will be my primary screen name from here on in. What do I have to do to achieve this?

Psych0Kyller
Clan Captain

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 24/10/2013, 05:57 PM »

I may need some help with my forum details. I go by the name butcherbiird in Planetside 2 and would like my name here to be changed to that as it will be my primary screen name from here on in. What do I have to do to achieve this?
Pretty much what you have done already just change your name. Can request a sig change Jazzy if you so feel the need.

Only the dead have seen the end of war but when im through, the afterlife is gonna get a lot more crowded
Number One
Recruiting Officer

I’m only here to drink beer and fuck fat chicks

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 24/10/2013, 06:12 PM »

welcome back mate.. If i can chat to you in TS i will try and get any problems sorted..

before I die I’m gonna suck a dick, and if I like it…Fuck me I’m gonna be pissed off
butcherbiird

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #7 on: 25/10/2013, 03:05 PM »

For those interested I will be running a squad tonight between 6 and 8pm to do some recruiting. From memory there is already a DI outfit present on Briggs and I will need an invite to it. Can someone let me know if this isn't the case so I can go ahead and create one.

Psych0Kyller
Clan Captain

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #8 on: 25/10/2013, 04:52 PM »

Quite a few of us have left the Death Inc platoon cose no one played it. I personally am part of the Redback Company.

butcherbiird

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #9 on: 25/10/2013, 06:11 PM »

Yeah, I figured as much. Is there anyone that is still a part of the DI outfit that could send me an invite at some point? I know sillen jr is but he has trouble with the interface and was unable to invite me.

I got two potential recruits tonight and hooked them up with the URL for the forums but I need that invite in order to make it more official.

butcherbiird

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #10 on: 26/10/2013, 03:27 PM »

Yeah, I figured as much. Is there anyone that is still a part of the DI outfit that could send me an invite at some point? I know sillen jr is but he has trouble with the interface and was unable to invite me.

I got two potential recruits tonight and hooked them up with the URL for the forums but I need that invite in order to make it more official.

Thanks to SykotiK88 for hooking me up with my clan tags in game, much appreciated mate.

butcherbiird

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #11 on: 26/10/2013, 03:28 PM »

welcome back mate.. If i can chat to you in TS i will try and get any problems sorted..

Thanks, but it was just some obscure shit that got sorted out.

Alucard
Clan Vice-Captain

I See You!!!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #12 on: 26/10/2013, 05:00 PM »

more in the better. would be good to get some numbers in again for this. might even get bagled to show Kiss

Deadalus

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #13 on: 26/10/2013, 08:07 PM »

Thanks to SykotiK88 for hooking me up with my clan tags in game, much appreciated mate.

No worries bud
Pages: [1]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc