Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
29/04/2024, 07:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

22/06/2023, 10:15 AM Syklone - ..... hi
18/02/2023, 07:10 PM Damithttps://discord.gg/fYqDFYx
18/02/2023, 07:09 PM Damit - join us on Discord https://discord.com/inv... ite/fYqDFYx
29/11/2022, 12:19 PM BoHiCa - YESSSSSS
26/10/2022, 04:27 PM Victor9-5 - yooooooooooooo!
21/05/2021, 06:19 AM DonutKing - First post
28/08/2020, 08:39 AM Damit - its because we are all on discord now mrx
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Its a bit dead round here
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Anybody playing COD 
26/03/2020, 10:52 AM Epsoma - Hey Team. Locked down in self isolation. Hope you all are good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering.  (Read 1726 times)
Slash

Business is a-boomin'

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 02/01/2011, 10:00 PM »

I've just being doing my usual midnight pondering, wondering what you think of my latest dilemma.

Do you think singularities not hidden behind an event horizon, known as "naked singularities", arise from realistic initial conditions, or is it possible to prove some version of the "cosmic censorship hypothesis" of Roger Penrose which proposes that this is impossible? Similarly, will the closed timelike curves which arise in some solutions to the equations of general relativity (and which imply the possibility of backwards time travel) be ruled out by a theory of quantum gravity which unites general relativity with quantum mechanics, as suggested by the "chronology protection conjecture" of Stephen Hawking?

KARNAGE
AWARD: MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS (26 Aug 2010)

That means I can also think inside the chimney

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 03/01/2011, 09:24 AM »

Chalice has already travelled through time, look up some older threads.

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03/01/2011, 11:21 AM »

Well Slash...I'm glad you asked and there is another person that seems to approach my immense intellect.

First off you have asked several, seperate questions here that whilst related in some sense are vastly different, so I'll address them one at a time.

Proving Roger Penroses theory that naked singularities are impossible has already been proven and a common example can be seen here by Kerr Metric

But then you have the issue of the counter example

Both however are wrong as the answer is simply in the question... without going into my 30 page mathmatical formula its as easy as this ....all singularities are naked...can you imagine the clothing it would take to cover the nakedness of a singularitiy..its either going to be VERY big, or VERY small depending on the amount of energy it has arrived from.  So as you can see the very term they use is misleading..I think they should be called "Exposed" Multithingies , as the idea is they have been discovered or brought out/revealed and they're not very singular if they hypothesize more than one of them huh? other wise they should just call the big bang theory "THE SINGULARITY"

As to whether or not these supposed singularities arise from realistic conditions the answer is.......yes AND no, depending on the size of the supposed singularity, the "big bang" as an example is not repeatable so somebody claiming to have discovered a singularity of that proportion is clearly wrong as it would take the combined energy of all the oompa loompas in the universe to actually occur..and there just aren't enough oompa loompa's to facilitate that.  

Tiny "Multithingies" however occur all around us, they are just simply too small to detect and take miniscule amounts of energy to occur..thus are undetectable and THESE "singularities" are the one's these "genius's" are looking into as quite frankly if their maths looks good..they're right..even if no such occurance..occurs as they cant be physically proven wrong..unlike my experiments which involve dismembered bodies and dizzy rats. (see below)

As Karnage has stated I have already proven time travel is very possible using a swimming pool, two large saw blades, an electric current, rats and some swimmers.  IF however you are asking about the current mathmatical theories..they have it wrong, doing it their way, you would have to live for near to all eternity in order to come upon the "big bang" again in the loop that they have trapped themselves in...so unless you can live for 89,034,987,976,395,012 years (thats when it will occur again by the way if we were in a loop, which we may be in, we just wont know it unless we live long enough) ... the current believers in that theory will never know as they will simply not live long enough to actually know and they are paper nerds and have not thought of the practical application of my SRSE (Saw, Rat, Swimmer, Electricity) theory.

I have enclosed a copy of my formula in order for you to check it correctness yourself

Divided by 3

+7

=

So..there ya have it and I hope that allows you to now put your intelligence to use elsewhere, in fact I could do with a hand with my next project, crossbreeding Giraffe's and scorpions to create a giant exoskeleton killing machine if your free for consultation?

Hope that Helps,

He Chalice
Master of the Universe
« Last Edit: 03/01/2011, 11:59 AM by Chalice » Logged

Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?
Slash

Business is a-boomin'

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03/01/2011, 03:02 PM »

Well played Chally, well played. I tip my hat to you sir.

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 03/01/2011, 03:03 PM »

Well played Chally, well played. I tip my hat to you sir.

I say we pass this guy's trial...right now Smiley

Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?
Jstar

Oh Hai Der Nubcake <3

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 15/01/2011, 06:39 AM »

You are just too good at talking out of your arse Chal

Number One
Recruiting Officer

I’m only here to drink beer and fuck fat chicks

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 15/01/2011, 09:39 AM »

thats not all he can do with his arse, he can play entire classical concerto's with it.
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/odyz0xWAWEU?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

before I die I’m gonna suck a dick, and if I like it…Fuck me I’m gonna be pissed off
Pages: [1]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc