Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Calendar Gallery Gallery Gallery Gallery Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20/04/2018, 02:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

07/02/2018, 03:10 PM Chalice - Hey can someone pls help me find Norton...he's lost!
23/01/2018, 10:25 PM BoHiCa - sometimes lol
15/01/2018, 09:50 PM Darkkalen - This thing on?
08/12/2017, 08:42 PM Deadalus - FUCK FUCK FUCK
07/12/2017, 05:57 PM BoHiCa - Well that didnt work lol sorry for interruptions. but if we can move to the new version it will fix 
05/12/2017, 11:20 PM BoHiCa - I wouldn't do that, I have and broke shit....
05/12/2017, 04:40 PM Syklone - Testing test test
27/11/2017, 07:08 PM BoHiCa -I see you Ep Wink

23/11/2017, 09:19 PM Darkkalen -Yay!
23/11/2017, 07:57 AM BoHiCa -Happy Birthdya MrMagic !! Hope you like your present Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Division......  (Read 1266 times)
Syklone
AWARD: THE AI-FONDLER (27 Nov 2010)
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 14/03/2016, 04:55 AM »

Folks,

I have tried The Division on the weekend, while my play time is short its not that bad, I can see the repetition in it, and the first person lack thereof. I did the, create a character, listen to the narration drone on and then just Run, Gun, Cover, Fall back, Cover, Gun, Reload, etc etc.

Yesterday it finally came good when I found a SCAR with and I could put a scope on it. This made for a better game play mode for me, plus I tweaked into the medic area for skills, while Samus went nuts with a shotgun and Bluecakes made waffles and deployed tech around. Its a good co op, chat, shoot the breeze game with the RPG loot and salavage and make stuff as you go.

It would be nice to see some others in there, especially in the Darkzone, where we had a good short burst of fun. I still think I shot first at the other players and went rogue accidentally, but others say it was Samus who was trigger happy as fuck Kiss

I can however point out one thing....

When looking at the stats, it appears the more family members you have, the less game time you get.... That or Bluecakes has no life, Samus has one child and I have 2.. Smiley

This space for rent.
Number One
Recruiting Officer

Iím only here to drink beer and fuck fat chicks

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 14/03/2016, 08:29 PM »

It looks ok from what I've seen, and would be a good Coop but it's just to much of bite on the wallet.

before I die Iím gonna suck a dick, and if I like itÖFuck me Iím gonna be pissed off
Syklone
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 15/03/2016, 05:39 AM »

It looks ok from what I've seen, and would be a good Coop but it's just to much of bite on the wallet.

Youre PC spec'd enough to play it ?

This space for rent.
Deadalus

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 15/03/2016, 08:04 PM »

Its pretty damn fun with a group. Ive finished everything so far, got all intel collectables, all base upgrades and currently working on getting max DZ ranking for those sweet as gear. Im at dz lvl 32 atm i lost 5 ranks getting killed by rogue agents Kiss... Sometimes get rogue packs that just kill everyone but for the most part everyone is friendly.
Syklone
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 17/03/2016, 04:40 AM »

I did DZ again last night at lvl 10 for shits n giggles. Was the funniest thing I have played in a while. Especially when there are 4 x 4 groups all at the same extraction point and then throw in the AI gangs and shit seriously hits the fan.

Shit gets hot an heavy when you hit the other agents in error as they think your trying to cap their arse and steal and then it all goes south from there with true carnage.

I did well though, green and blues and a new SMG which I have been aching for a while so I am very happy now with a LMG, SCAR with 12x scope to snipe and a LMG. And I have a good heal station setup. As I like to spray n pray and support/heal the group.

Was all going good till I heard some one go beserk in my head phones and turn around and there is a friendly agent running at me down the street BUT there is also an axe wielding psycho npc chasing him. I went to shoot the NPC but splashed the agent to with a couple of bullets. Shit went downhill from there as they thought I was trying to kill them, so him and his buddy's tapped me quickly, but no sooner did I drop he turned around to cop it in the head from the NPC and dropped too. Then he realised what was happening but it was too late, then it was respawn time for me, him and some of the rest of the groups Smiley Plus a good laugh too after we all cotton'd on.

This space for rent.
Deadalus

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 19/03/2016, 04:05 PM »

bahaha the dz is a cluster fuck of a place sometimes. I had some twat try and gank me at an extraction zone but he didnt realize the rest of my squad was behind the container (i was hanging out the corner) so he got raped pretty bad and we stole his shit haha then he kept lingering around us as we were farming so we'd just keep popping him and taking his shit hahaha funny as hell defo need to be in a full squad for dz, lone wolves get smashed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc