Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Calendar Gallery Gallery Gallery Gallery Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20/10/2018, 08:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

09/10/2018, 03:52 PM CordlezToaster - Where is everyone?
14/07/2018, 07:20 PM BoHiCa - ouch
03/07/2018, 10:01 AM Syklone - Poke
07/02/2018, 03:10 PM Chalice - Hey can someone pls help me find Norton...he's lost!
23/01/2018, 10:25 PM BoHiCa - sometimes lol
15/01/2018, 09:50 PM Darkkalen - This thing on?
08/12/2017, 08:42 PM Deadalus - FUCK FUCK FUCK
07/12/2017, 05:57 PM BoHiCa - Well that didnt work lol sorry for interruptions. but if we can move to the new version it will fix 
05/12/2017, 11:20 PM BoHiCa - I wouldn't do that, I have and broke shit....
05/12/2017, 04:40 PM Syklone - Testing test test

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Stay at home Dad stuff  (Read 1936 times)
Syklone
AWARD: THE AI-FONDLER (27 Nov 2010)
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 29/12/2014, 05:53 PM »

Most of my stuff comes from here;

https://www.facebook.com/PagingFunMums

But I have two boys who hate some of the crap.

This week has been or will have ;

- Nerf gun battles.
We shoot eachother or do target practice. We get plastic cups and draw scary / funny faces on them. Put them around the house and shoot them.
Also have long range comps to see who can hit the furthest with 5 bullets max.

- Trampoline fun. Just jump and go nuts.

- I bought a 1,000 pack of water balloons. So far used 100 I think. The mess is easy to get rid of, just use a garden blower to suck it all up.

- general water play. Go to $2 shop and buy cheap water pistols and play outside.

- go to the beach.
I have only just come back from there 30 mins ago. We stopped and bought a $5 kite and some of those bubbles. On the beach the kids don't have to blow or do much, stand still and kite takes off and bubbles blow around. Plus it makes them look k00l as other kids gravate towards yours..... then they all play and you chill as they made friends and are happy.

- again; $2 reject shop, buy some paints (water based) and a 20m roll of butchers paper. Roll it out on the driveway, give them pain to walk, hand/finger paint or just paint in general. then let it dry, and hose down driveway later with high powered hose.

- make kinetic sand (google that one) hours of fun

- break out the lego; also good and easy

- go to the park, swings etc. Or go to a GOOD maccas that has a good play area that's air con'd. One here is fully air con and I take the kids to get a ice cream and a run around in the air con play centre.

- Also, if your in BNE, go to LollyPop Land. Its on the south side near where I once lived (Runcorn area)
http://springwood.lollipopsplayland.com.au/
take a lunch box to save yourself some cash. Don't forget socks

Buzz me if you need more ideas. I have shitloads from spending a year at home with my kids.

This space for rent.
reggie
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 29/12/2014, 06:25 PM »

This is awesome Syk! You sound like a cool dad Cheesy

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics…. Even if you win, you’re still retarded
Syklone
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 29/12/2014, 08:43 PM »

Our nerf guns and the day on the beach with some bubble chasing. Hours of fun to run them down Kiss

This space for rent.
kesawi

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 30/12/2014, 10:11 AM »

Depending on the age of the kids, most Bunnings have an indoor playground. I used to take my daughter there on rainy days. It's often right next to the cafe, so you can have a coffee while they play. I used to borrow the paper from the cafe and read it on the outdoor lounge suite. When I was finished reading the paper she'd usually had enough play time. Choose the right day and grab a BBQ sausage for lunch (there's usually a couple of benches just inside the entrance so you don't have to stand and eat).

Chandler Aquatic Centre is also pretty cheap fun in Brisbane. During the holidays they often have the water slide running and an inflatable obstacle course.

Syklone
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 30/12/2014, 11:54 AM »

Yeah that's sounds good too. Pity my Bunnins aint that great Sad

BUT, we have guilty government that built East Shores here, its like southbank but its a free water park for kids. I go there from time to time, plus the town pool has a mini water park, like wet and wild. So I have two to choose from.

East Shores is great, but can be packed as everyone goes there as its free, but for $13, the town pool and its mini wet n wilde is good value, and more empty as everyone is too cheap and go to the free one Smiley

This space for rent.
Mone
Veteran Member

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 30/12/2014, 07:59 PM »

Ikea, is a good place for small kids, they have a free daycare centre you can drop the kids off for a few hours and shop or go to their cafe.

Number One
Recruiting Officer

I’m only here to drink beer and fuck fat chicks

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 31/12/2014, 08:33 AM »

Love it, Great idea's.. oh and the abbey is doing viking days for the kids next week... gonna take seb there

before I die I’m gonna suck a dick, and if I like it…Fuck me I’m gonna be pissed off
Pages: [1]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc