Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
29/03/2024, 05:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

22/06/2023, 10:15 AM Syklone - ..... hi
18/02/2023, 07:10 PM Damithttps://discord.gg/fYqDFYx
18/02/2023, 07:09 PM Damit - join us on Discord https://discord.com/inv... ite/fYqDFYx
29/11/2022, 12:19 PM BoHiCa - YESSSSSS
26/10/2022, 04:27 PM Victor9-5 - yooooooooooooo!
21/05/2021, 06:19 AM DonutKing - First post
28/08/2020, 08:39 AM Damit - its because we are all on discord now mrx
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Its a bit dead round here
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Anybody playing COD 
26/03/2020, 10:52 AM Epsoma - Hey Team. Locked down in self isolation. Hope you all are good.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The ethics of kiddy trolleys  (Read 9834 times)
Syklone
AWARD: THE AI-FONDLER (27 Nov 2010)
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #45 on: 07/02/2013, 01:21 PM »

Just to clarify, you load two kids into a shopping trolley?
I like the way you think
If I could put the nanny in the shopping trolley to I would. She just doesn't move as fast and always stops to look at sparkly jewerly crap. If your man shopping, you're  MAN shopping where you get in, get the stuff and get out. If its not on the list, dont get it.

This space for rent.
cowcar

naf once tried to moleste me

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #46 on: 07/02/2013, 05:59 PM »

Yeah, when I said "akin" to parking in a disabled carpark, I wasn't equating it to being on par with being disabled... but thanks for the sensationalism cowcar...
Then i suggest you look up what the word akin means.  http://thesaurus.com/browse/akin
notice this part:
Synonyms:    akin, alike, comparable, consonant, convertible, correspondent, corresponding, equivalent, homologous, interchangeable, kindred, like, parallel, related, resembling, undifferentiated, uniform

Hence my use of the term “equating”.

but thanks for the sensationalism cowcar...
The only sensationalism demonstrated in this debate so far has been from you (see above), and bageled.

what I meant was, it's a carpark designated with a certain set of criteria... perhaps a better analogy would have been "I equate parking in the parents with prams carparks with parking in the reserved carparks at come centres, like the ones that say 'Reserved for Doctor XXX-XXX" or something... techncially you CAN do it, unless you're a terrible driver you should be able to manouver your vehicle into one of these parks... they aren't protected by invisible forcefields or whatever... but to do it would be rude, and, well, just not cricket Wink"

I’m sorry, do you think the debate is about whether we know what the signs mean or not?
The debate is about the morality of taking the car space, not whether you are allowed to or not. Hence the nuance. Persoanlly I wouldn’t park in a car park that is reserved for someone specifically, as they are reserved because that person has paid for the space. So taking that space would be theft.

I love how everyone is getting up on their high horse about it... there's a reason that the carparks are there, if they weren't considered a necessary convienience, the shopping centres wouldn't have them... if you don't have kids in prams, don't park there... if you're not disabled, don't park in the disabled parks, if you're not Doctor Do-Little, don't park in his car space... it's just common courtesy.

Once again trying to EQUATE this to parking in handicapped zones. Its not the same. I would be quite happy if they converted them all to Handicapped car spaces, wouldn’t have a problem with that. I also wouldn’t have a problem with them if they only applied during the week. But on the weekend it is total nonsense, and why I will continue to park in them if they are free.

jazzycat
Clan Staff

}}--potato-->>

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #47 on: 07/02/2013, 06:50 PM »

Wasn't this thread actually originally initially about using a Bunnings shopping trolley that had a kiddie seat though?   PDT_Armataz_01_14

Maybe it's time for potato  Grin

It all began on a dark and stormy night...
Carples

Evil Genius

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #48 on: 07/02/2013, 08:22 PM »

I dont think I have ever seen anyone with a kid in a bunnings trolley .

If you going to talk potato's does that mean loading zones are next

Budh
« Reply #49 on: 08/02/2013, 05:57 AM »

Another thread that has gone off track from the topic that it started as !!!!!!!!!!  Shocked
naf
« Reply #50 on: 08/02/2013, 06:11 AM »

but its got better...
Psych0Kyller
Clan Captain

I will find you......and I will kill you

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #51 on: 08/02/2013, 02:31 PM »

Another thread that has gone off track from the topic that it started as !!!!!!!!!!  Shocked
That is Death Inc through and through, no topic stays on topic for long Kiss

Only the dead have seen the end of war but when im through, the afterlife is gonna get a lot more crowded
YosimeteSam
« Reply #52 on: 09/02/2013, 01:43 PM »

So true, i was surprised it took that long to left turn Smiley
Syklone
AWARD: THE AI-FONDLER (27 Nov 2010)
Legacy Veteran

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #53 on: 13/02/2013, 07:13 PM »

So true, i was surprised it took that long to left turn Smiley

I disagree - the pineapple express is still there, when I saw Julia Gillard and had a talk about the mining tax and how it was going to save lives from the USA economical fiscal cliff. Well I said ....

This space for rent.
jazzycat
Clan Staff

}}--potato-->>

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #54 on: 13/02/2013, 07:39 PM »

It all began on a dark and stormy night...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc