Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
27/04/2024, 05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

22/06/2023, 10:15 AM Syklone - ..... hi
18/02/2023, 07:10 PM Damithttps://discord.gg/fYqDFYx
18/02/2023, 07:09 PM Damit - join us on Discord https://discord.com/inv... ite/fYqDFYx
29/11/2022, 12:19 PM BoHiCa - YESSSSSS
26/10/2022, 04:27 PM Victor9-5 - yooooooooooooo!
21/05/2021, 06:19 AM DonutKing - First post
28/08/2020, 08:39 AM Damit - its because we are all on discord now mrx
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Its a bit dead round here
29/07/2020, 07:42 PM MrX - Anybody playing COD 
26/03/2020, 10:52 AM Epsoma - Hey Team. Locked down in self isolation. Hope you all are good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strabbig  (Read 2311 times)
bageled
Veteran Member

Consoles are the future

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 22/07/2011, 10:37 AM »

Dear Chalice,

A friend of mine is naive to the world, and has asked me what strabbig is. I'm not sure how to broach the topic as it is a sensitive one.

Hope you can help,
Embarassed friend.

BoHiCa
Clan Vice-Captain

This is my cup of care \_/ oh look its empty!

WWW Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 22/07/2011, 10:47 AM »

well when google doesn't even have an answer your makin shit up !!!

thats what my firend asked me to type, so an answer would be awesome Master Chalice

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!
Sillen
Veteran Member

say cheese

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 22/07/2011, 10:54 AM »

a quick google

don't youtube at work so not sure if it helps

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 22/07/2011, 11:03 AM »

Well Bageled..I'm glad you asked.

I cant believe your friend doesn't know what strabbig is, does he have some sort of disease preventing him from leaving his plastic bubble or something..is he a monk?, this is unbelievable!

Technically Strabbig is the chemical process that takes place when magnesium flakes are disolved in an acidic solution, the product of which is then filtered through a positive magnetic field where protons are forced into the magnesiums cells creating strabbisium.

But it is also a common and very well known term used when a man inserts a decapitated ducks head into a vagina with the beak facing outwards in order to have sex and necro duck fellacio at the same time whilst he smacks her on the forehead with a corn cob. When the male ejaculates the ducks head is then fried and eaten... This is known as strabbing.

Of cousre there is masterstrabbing when one just uses the ducks head and a sock to simulate authentic strabbig whilst going solo..this is hard to do though as you must masterstrab with one hand and smack yourself in the forehead with the corn cob in the other, requires great coordination.

Recently strabbig has become Taboo and illegal in many states after a couple tried to strab with a live duck, resulting in the duck latching onto the males genitalia, the resulting screams and quacks resulted in the police being called to the location where they found a very ugly and obese female and a male unconciouss, corn cob lying next to them on the floor, who appeared to have passed out whilst he was inside her.  Police promptly contacted ambulance services who on arrival pried the love birds apart and were greeted to a ducks head protruding from the woman, which then looked up at them and said "quack?"    

Animal services promptly removed the sticky duck from the gigantic ugly lady and taking pity on the poor duck for having been inside THAT, outlawed strabbig and charged the couple.  So unlicenced strabbig is now illegal and it can only be performed in licenced venues in some states with trained strabbig duck where its consentual as Naf has said and even then its a no fat chicks allowed policy.

The above clip gratefully provided by Sillen, shows a young child being trained how to correctly remove the ducks head in order to strab.

SO when Bohica stated "fuck its tender thou, the nurse has strabbed it for the moment and said give it a little bit of time to recover, if still persists see your doctor"

He actually meant that "The ducks head is tender at the moment and the nurse and I just strabbed, my cock is sore from the beak and it needs a little time to recover, if this pain continues I will see a doctor" after which he ate the ducks head full of his own fried semen.

Hope that helps,

Chalice

HOT TIP: If you DO want to strab, chinese restaurants still do it...if you dont,  just be carefull when ordering ANY duck option from one!

« Last Edit: 22/07/2011, 11:41 AM by Chalice » Logged

Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?
Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 22/07/2011, 11:30 AM »

(I dont know where the fuck this comes from?..I literally read a question and instantly begin to type the first thing that comes to mind...sometimes its funny, sometimes its really disturbing...in this case, its this sick shit.  Going to go Masterstrab now that i've thought of it..gotta test it for you guys first...oh god, the sick shit is still happening..help!)

bageled
Veteran Member

Consoles are the future

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 22/07/2011, 11:34 AM »

hahaha, suddenly your avatar makes more sense Smiley

Sillen
Veteran Member

say cheese

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 22/07/2011, 11:39 AM »

Captain Feathersword Fell asleep on His Pirate Ship
Then he woke up on a farm
Feathersword: Oh My Goodness me
With roosters and ducks singing this song.

CHORUS:
Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Cock-a-doodle doo x3

And now everyday, when he talks
This is what he says
Feathersword: Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Cock-a-doodle doo
He also does the farmyard dance
And you can do it too.

CHORUS

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #7 on: 22/07/2011, 11:43 AM »

hahaha, suddenly your avatar makes more sense Smiley

ROFL, didn't even think of that...I wonder if it influenced my writing in a subliminal way as the first thing that came to mind was a duck head in a vagina...even I have to ask where the fuck did that come from?

Should edit the gif now and have a giant "Strabbig Time" appear after the duck makes his entrance lol Smiley
« Last Edit: 22/07/2011, 11:47 AM by Chalice » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc