Home   Forum    Forum   Help About Arcade Calendar Gallery Gallery Gallery Gallery Login Register  

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
18/01/2018, 07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox

15/01/2018, 09:50 PM Darkkalen - This thing on?
08/12/2017, 08:42 PM Deadalus - FUCK FUCK FUCK
07/12/2017, 05:57 PM BoHiCa - Well that didnt work lol sorry for interruptions. but if we can move to the new version it will fix 
05/12/2017, 11:20 PM BoHiCa - I wouldn't do that, I have and broke shit....
05/12/2017, 04:40 PM Syklone - Testing test test
27/11/2017, 07:08 PM BoHiCa -I see you Ep Wink

23/11/2017, 09:19 PM Darkkalen -Yay!
23/11/2017, 07:57 AM BoHiCa -Happy Birthdya MrMagic !! Hope you like your present Wink

22/11/2017, 11:23 PM MrMagic -YAY!

07/09/2017, 07:41 PM Number One -Good bye forums... You've been fun. I love all of you guys that I've played with over the years and I will miss this part of our lives that was so much a center to it. but lets all get a little more out of Discord and I hope to see you all there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 23411 times)
Damit
Getting In there and getting Messy
Clan Captain

Why Are You Reading This!!!

Awards Awards Awards
« on: 04/02/2011, 11:00 PM »

http://www.ea.com/battlefield3

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xP0Ij1_VTY0?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign – all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound? All this built with our powerful new game engine Frostbite 2, which you'll hear and see a lot of in the months leading up to launch. For the full reveal on Battlefield 3, stay tuned for links to our cover stories hitting the gaming press throughout February, starting with Game Informer right now. - http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/03/march-cover-revealed-battlefield-3.aspx
« Last Edit: 07/02/2011, 05:32 PM by Damit » Logged

“You have got to help me. She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!”
Alucard
Clan Vice-Captain

I See You!!!

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #1 on: 04/02/2011, 11:06 PM »

wow looks good

Damit
Clan Captain

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #2 on: 05/02/2011, 04:19 PM »

Confirmed details from DICE:

Game Info
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite™ 2, the next instalment of DICE's cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before. In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multiplayer actions ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York.

KEY FEATURES

Frostbite 2 – Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.

Feel the Battle — Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.

Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare — The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.

Urban Combat — Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.

Confirmed details from http://enterbf3.com/

* Prone
* Jets
* 64 Players for PC
* 24 Players for consoles
* Modern/Urban combat across the globe including Tehran, Paris, and New York
* Vehicle warfare (including sea)
* Destruction
* Drag fallen teammates to safety
* Single player campaign
* USMC, EU, Russian, and MEC (or variant) factions
* No Windows XP support
* PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3
* Battlefield 3 Limited edition copy announced at GDC '11

"if you pre-order the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition you will get access to the DLC pack, Battlefield 3: Return to Karkand. The pack is expected to include four maps from BF2"

f**k yeah Karkand! I would expect Wake Island as well.

I can't wait for this, even though I have not seen any footage yet, judging by the quality of BFBC2 and that its a direct sequel to BF2, this game is going to be sick!

“You have got to help me. She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!”
Number One
Recruiting Officer

I’m only here to drink beer and fuck fat chicks

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #3 on: 05/02/2011, 05:33 PM »

* Prone  -in PR CHECK!
* Jets   -in PR CHECK!
* 64 Players for PC -128 in PR CHECK!
* 24 Players for consoles -fags
* Modern/Urban combat across the globe including Tehran, Paris, and New York -in PR CHECK! (well mostly)
* Vehicle warfare (including sea) -in PR CHECK!
* Destruction -in PR CHECK!
* Drag fallen teammates to safety -in PR2 CHECK!
* Single player campaign -blah blah
* USMC, EU, Russian, and MEC (or variant) factions -ROFLMAO
* No Windows XP support -arseholes.
* PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 -w'eva
* Battlefield 3 Limited edition copy announced at GDC '11 -lol

"if you pre-order the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition you will get access to the DLC pack, Battlefield 3: Return to Karkand. The pack is expected to include four maps from BF2"

-in PR CHECK! got wake island in 1:1 scale. new Baghdad map is insane, burning sands will be of chops and a map based in the old country is being talked about for 1.0 launch

before I die I’m gonna suck a dick, and if I like it…Fuck me I’m gonna be pissed off
DonutKing
AWARDED - MR DEATH INC 2010 - FOR GAYEST PICTURE IN A THREAD
Legacy Veteran

I could fit two of you in my jeans. Idiot.

WWW Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #4 on: 05/02/2011, 06:45 PM »

* 64 Players for PC
* 24 Players for consoles

lol owned console faggots
PC supremacy

Chalice
Clan Mascot

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #5 on: 05/02/2011, 08:33 PM »

FUCK YEAH..bout time EA ya cuntz
« Last Edit: 06/02/2011, 06:44 AM by Chalice » Logged

Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?
Z00111111
Legacy Veteran

P.S. I'm Ceiling Cat

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #6 on: 05/02/2011, 11:17 PM »

Let's wait until it comes out...
Everyone promises the world these days and delivers fucking Spore.

KARNAGE
AWARD: MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS (26 Aug 2010)

That means I can also think inside the chimney

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #7 on: 05/02/2011, 11:21 PM »

everyone talks about how they're new game with "blah blah" features will make it the best FPS experience. MW2 did it, BC2 did it, MoH did it and MoH while good, wasn't much more than a combination of css and BC2

Damit
Clan Captain

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #8 on: 05/02/2011, 11:23 PM »

Let's wait until it comes out...
Everyone promises the world these days and delivers fucking Spore.
if its whats promised i will be very happy
but even if its bc2 with jets prone and more players i will still be happy and after 1942 nothing has come close so my expectations are low as games seem to be going in reverse for being good

Ice

Like urkle

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #9 on: 06/02/2011, 07:05 AM »

no xp support is very interesting!

Z00111111
Legacy Veteran

P.S. I'm Ceiling Cat

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #10 on: 06/02/2011, 08:31 AM »

I think the problem these days is the consolisation of games. Hopefully the PC version wont just be a console port with MaxPlayers=64

Robbojlr

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #11 on: 06/02/2011, 03:32 PM »

didn't we like... i dunno only 1 year ago buy the latest Battlefield game which is still awesome?

Psych0Kyller
Clan Captain

I will find you......and I will kill you

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #12 on: 06/02/2011, 03:56 PM »

didn't we like... i dunno only 1 year ago buy the latest Battlefield game which is still awesome?
its got the battlefield title but it is a Bad company game not battlefield like 2142 and 2

Only the dead have seen the end of war but when im through, the afterlife is gonna get a lot more crowded
bageled
Veteran Member

Consoles are the future

Awards Awards Awards
« Reply #13 on: 07/02/2011, 11:42 AM »

no xp support, damn, i guess i'll finally have to upgrade to windows 7

deadforge
« Reply #14 on: 07/02/2011, 11:52 AM »

no xp support, damn, i guess i'll finally have to upgrade to windows 7

Better be 64-bit!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
  Print